Christian Media Survey 2016
On average this survey takes less than 4 minutes to complete. If you are interested in the background to this survey scroll down for an explanation. THANKS!
Survey takes a few seconds to load — if you are using a small mobile device it may be easier to use this link
So whats this all about?
The internet has caused shifts in behaviour and this impacts our faith. For example there is evidence that:
- We don’t remember things any more … “we don’t know anything, we simply know where to look”
- We are becoming adept at taking in information but it is superficial … “our knowledge is spread a mile wide and an inch deep”
- There are issues of trust when viewing religious material on the internet where … “everyone’s a theologian”
- People’s behaviour changes for the worse online compared to face to face
- We may be losing the ability to rest properly
… but there also many advantages! I am working on a project that will summarise some of these topics. If you wish to know more feel free to get in touch